Sunday, January 31, 2010

What is Venus 2000 the Male Masturbation Device?

Venus2000

Sybian’s Venus 2000, masturbation machine for male, is an innovation that is getting more and more attention. People from all walk of life, Erectyle Dysfunction suferers, people who just want to have fun with their sexuality, or people with spinal cord injury, finally can enjoy the benefits of sexual gratification.

Venus2000, Venus 2000 from Sybian Corporation

Venus2000 - high-tech, hands-free masturbation machine for men gives powerful orgasms

The usage of the „Venus 2000“ is absolutely simple and relaxed as you can just lean back and enjoy. The only thing you must do is to regulate the speed of stimulation with the remote control. By using the “Air Control Box” you can control the intensity.

The „Venus 2000“ is a sextoy especially developed for men.

It is working autonomous, allowing to reach an orgasm within a few minutes or enjoy the pleasure over hours.
The “Receiver” is moving up and down by the changing of putting air in and taking air out

Sybian.Com


Pro & Cons

Satisfaction, or frustration with the Venus 2000 system usage, will most relate to the fit, suitability and understanding of the individual receiver unit.

Everything really happens at the receiver. Proper optimization of the size and fit of the receiver, or receivers, makes all the difference in how effective the Venus 2000 is for each individual user. Click Here for Information about pennis measurements before ordering Venus 2000

One of the major enhancement of the Venus2000 system is the addition of thetrapped air vent valves. The trapped air vent valve solves a reported small problem found in the previous version of the Venus 2000 masturbation systems. Given the flexibility possible in the creation of receivers, the Venus 2000 system should work for just about every male. That is why proper measurement of the pennis before ordering is extremely important before ordering. See Measurement instructions here.

Abco supplies all the parts you need to experiment with receivers. The basic clear plastic tubular receiver housings come in several sizes and custom lengths. The receiver end caps are available with one or two valves. Plus the critical and all important latex liner material is sold in an array of sizes. You can even find replacement or extension hoses for both stroke control and receiver main hoses. All of these are quite sensibly priced and you can afford to have quite a collection of such parts.


1 comment:

  1. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try 3 bottles of MaxSizePenis Pills after all the reading and researching that I have done. Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after taking MaxSizePenis. Within about 3 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a couple more weeks it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited. By the time I finished my third bottle of MaxSizePenis Pills my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank MaxSizePenis for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.

    ReplyDelete